About 3 months ago I wrote about how to remove google+ contact birthdays from your calendar and then, about a month and a half later had to sadly report that the fix was no longer working. But it looks like this time I can report some good news!
In a Google Apps updated entitled New views, settings and more for the Google Calendar Android app released on 25th February, they have this promising sounding snippet of information:
- New Birthday calendar settings (coming to Calendar web next week)
- Birthday calendar can be hidden
- Control whether birthdays from Google+ are shown
I’m sure all the people in my Google+ circles are lovely, but I don’t really care about their birthdays. Now I don’t even have to pretend to care!
A Microsoft Certified Professional with many years of large corporate experience and training, he now focuses on helping small businesses make the most of their IT.
Latest posts by Jonathan Gwyer (see all)
- The Geek Loves… his Kindle - December 2, 2016
- Fancy saving 20% off a 240GB Kingston SSD? Today only! - October 15, 2015
- Windows 10 : Google Drive 0 - August 12, 2015